Medina Library has a century long history of serving the community. The original library was built on its current site with funds donated by Franklin Sylvester and opened in 1907. As the community grew, expansions were completed in 1958, 1976 and 2008. Pictured is the Manager of Medina Library, Christine Gramm.
210 South Broadway Street
Medina, OH 44256
All locations closed until further notice pending the Stay at Home Order issued by the Ohio Governor.